What is the Way of the Apprenticeship? Read on to find out more about craft and craftsmanship and the workshop.
Sometimes it’s damn hard to find a good teacher. One reason for this is that information transfer is difficult when the kind of knowledge that needs to be passed on in a craft is informal and generally not written down.
The other day, I was talking about the fact that you often need to have…
Find out more about The Way of the Craftsman in my free online presentation at AionCon 2020
The AIONCON 2020 All Access Pass and VIP Passes are available here
Here’s what you’ll learn if you haven’t had a look yet:
– The five reasons why you should become a maker.
– How craft and craftsmanship allow you to connect your head and your hands.
– Why it’s not enough to understand something intellectually.
– How to choose to be a Maker rather than a beast of burden condemned to the drudgery of routine and the optimisation of efficiency.
– The not so secret recipe for getting started.
– What ancient poets have in common with modern Linux coders.
AIONCON 2020 is for you if you:
– Recognise your potential, but don’t know where to start
– Are looking for a road-map to a more fulfilling year
– Want strategies to create a healthier you
– Need to upgrade your earning potential
– Want to forge new, powerful connections
I’m very excited to announce that I’m speaking on Craftsmanship at the Aion Conference –…
If you do leatherwork or other craftwork you need a sharp knife… and not just any sharp knife.
You need the sharpest knife you can get your sticky hands on.
You need to start using medical scalpels…
My ebook on Craftsmanship is on special for USD$10 until the weekend. After that the price goes up permanently. Don’t miss out.