I think you know why the rum is always gone. But the good news is that if you’re in NZ and you’ve run out during the Corona Virus Lockdown the good news is that you can order it online. Read on…!
How do you get started making Stained Glass…? Check out my friend, the talented and lovely Ophelia Maddsen, master glass-smith
What is the Way of the Apprenticeship? Read on to find out more about craft and craftsmanship and the workshop.
Sometimes it’s damn hard to find a good teacher. One reason for this is that information transfer is difficult when the kind of knowledge that needs to be passed on in a craft is informal and generally not written down.
The other day, I was talking about the fact that you often need to have…
Find out more about The Way of the Craftsman in my free online presentation at AionCon 2020
Why do I need to have a hobby? Watch and listen to why you need to have a hobby with Hunter Drew, Graeme Smith and Nathan Farnsworth
The AIONCON 2020 All Access Pass and VIP Passes are available here
REVIEW – How to Make Cool Stuff by Graeme Smith. Curious about my eBook on craft and craftsmanship? Then read this review by a reader.
Here’s what you’ll learn if you haven’t had a look yet:
– The five reasons why you should become a maker.
– How craft and craftsmanship allow you to connect your head and your hands.
– Why it’s not enough to understand something intellectually.
– How to choose to be a Maker rather than a beast of burden condemned to the drudgery of routine and the optimisation of efficiency.
– The not so secret recipe for getting started.
– What ancient poets have in common with modern Linux coders.