You need to buy Reading Between the Lines – It’s a Secret Step-By-Step Guide on How to Check If People Really Understand What the Hell It Is You’re Saying
Reading Between the Lines:
The Secret Step-By-Step Guide
Hack Reading & Listening Comprehension So You Can Check If People Really Understand What the Hell It Is You’re Saying
© 2021 Graeme Smith
How To Check Understanding: The Secret Step-By-Step Guide To Hacking Reading and Listening Comprehension for Course Writers
What is the Way of the Apprenticeship? Read on to find out more about craft and craftsmanship and the workshop.
Sometimes it’s damn hard to find a good teacher. One reason for this is that information transfer is difficult when the kind of knowledge that needs to be passed on in a craft is informal and generally not written down.
The other day, I was talking about the fact that you often need to have…
Here’s what you’ll learn if you haven’t had a look yet:
– The five reasons why you should become a maker.
– How craft and craftsmanship allow you to connect your head and your hands.
– Why it’s not enough to understand something intellectually.
– How to choose to be a Maker rather than a beast of burden condemned to the drudgery of routine and the optimisation of efficiency.
– The not so secret recipe for getting started.
– What ancient poets have in common with modern Linux coders.
If you do leatherwork or other craftwork you need a sharp knife… and not just any sharp knife.
You need the sharpest knife you can get your sticky hands on.
You need to start using medical scalpels…
My ebook on Craftsmanship is on special for USD$10 until the weekend. After that the price goes up permanently. Don’t miss out.
Kia ora..! Nau mai, haremai…! That’s Hello and Welcome in Te Reo Māori the indigenous…