The other day, I was talking about the fact that you often need to have…
Have you ever thought about how to improve your teaching?
Have you ever wondered what it takes to create learner success in any teaching environment?
Well, you need three things.
Make that four things:
What is learner centred teaching?
It’s the start of the new year. What are you going to do to make your teaching and training more learner centred?
Find out more about The Way of the Craftsman in my free online presentation at AionCon 2020
The AIONCON 2020 All Access Pass and VIP Passes are available here
Curious about my eBook on craft and craftsmanship? Then read this review by a reader.
Here’s what you’ll learn if you haven’t had a look yet:
– The five reasons why you should become a maker.
– How craft and craftsmanship allow you to connect your head and your hands.
– Why it’s not enough to understand something intellectually.
– How to choose to be a Maker rather than a beast of burden condemned to the drudgery of routine and the optimisation of efficiency.
– The not so secret recipe for getting started.
– What ancient poets have in common with modern Linux coders.
AIONCON 2020 is for you if you:
– Recognise your potential, but don’t know where to start
– Are looking for a road-map to a more fulfilling year
– Want strategies to create a healthier you
– Need to upgrade your earning potential
– Want to forge new, powerful connections
I’m very excited to announce that I’m speaking on Craftsmanship at the Aion Conference –…