How do you get started making Stained Glass…? Check out my friend, the talented and lovely Ophelia Maddsen, master glass-smith
Here’s what you’ll learn if you haven’t had a look yet:
– The five reasons why you should become a maker.
– How craft and craftsmanship allow you to connect your head and your hands.
– Why it’s not enough to understand something intellectually.
– How to choose to be a Maker rather than a beast of burden condemned to the drudgery of routine and the optimisation of efficiency.
– The not so secret recipe for getting started.
– What ancient poets have in common with modern Linux coders.
If you do leatherwork or other craftwork you need a sharp knife… and not just any sharp knife.
You need the sharpest knife you can get your sticky hands on.
You need to start using medical scalpels…
My ebook on Craftsmanship is on special for USD$10 until the weekend. After that the price goes up permanently. Don’t miss out.
Kia ora..! Nau mai, haremai…! That’s Hello and Welcome in Te Reo Māori the indigenous…
Discover the joys of craftsmanship and the art of doing a job well for its own sake in this inspiring blog post. Explore how building, making, and creating can lead to self-mastery and a better understanding of oneself. Learn practical tips for getting started and discovering your own craft, whether through new hobbies or by joining a mentorship program. Join the community and be inspired to pursue mastery and creativity in all areas of life.
If you’re going to get started with leatherwork, you need a stitching pony. I know, I know… it’s a weird name. But that’s what people call them because – I guess – you usually sit on it.
So many reasons to get into leatherwork There’s a bunch of reasons why I got…
This is a good question. One of a bunch of questions that you’re probably wondering about if you want to start doing some leatherwork.
Start learning a craft today. If you’d asked me five years ago whether I would be able to produce beautiful handmade leather MacBook sleeves, journal covers and wallets I would have laughed.