Are you looking for staff with literacy and numeracy expertise and credentials?
If you have a literacy and numeracy related job to advertise, I will post it here for free. The same thing applies if you are looking for a contractor or consulting expertise relating to adult literacy and numeracy.
At the moment, I am only interested in jobs offered, not jobs wanted.
This is an experiment… And I’m happy to give it some time and energy thanks to the responses I got the other day (check out the comment section if you’re interested).
For the present time, I’m happy to post any literacy and numeracy related positions, jobs or contract work. I will post positions for literacy and numeracy related work in New Zealand, Australia, for online or remote work, and internationally if I get them.
This includes work where the job is for someone who is a dual professional, e.g. a specialist in some content area other than numeracy and literacy, but who has the skills to embed literacy and numeracy into that content. NCALNE qualified trades trainers and vocational tutors fall into this category.
And of course, I’ll post jobs that are for literacy and numeracy specialists.
Terms and conditions are whatever I feel like at the time and I reserve the right not to publish your company’s job or position if I think it’s dodgy or breaches my sense of ethics or any other rules I make up at any later stage.
Possible ideas for job postings could include any or all of these:
- Vocational and trade-related training at levels 1 and 2 where literacy and numeracy are embedded.
- Workplace Literacy (WPL) and numeracy education.
- Intensive literacy and numeracy (ILN).
- Adult literacy and numeracy education including professional development and related employment or contract work.
- Any other foundation learning focused training where literacy and numeracy are required or desired.
- Any management, support, coordination, or consulting positions where the focus is on supporting tutors or trainers in any of the roles above.
How do I do I get a job posted here?
For the present time, if you want to post a job here you can leave a message in the comment section of this blog post (or any post on my blog), and we’ll work out how to exchange the info.
I’ll probably ask you for the following:
- An relevant image that I can upload, e.g. your company logo or branding.
- The text for the job advertisement.
- An expiry date for the post.
- A commitment to answer any questions that people leave on the site regarding the job.
- A commitment to come back and comment when or if the position is filled.
I’ll probably just post your text “as is” but I also reserve the right to edit it or make comments as well.
If you think this is useful to someone, particularly someone in management who might not regularly see my blog, please consider sharing this post with them via one of the sharing buttons below. Or just message them with the short link to this page: http://wp.me/p1JmwP-LP