I’m thinking of adding a Job Board to my blog. Or alternatively, I might set up another site just to deal with this if it got a lot of traffic.
There aren’t that many jobs relating to literacy and numeracy and foundation learning, but then again the pool of talent is quite small as well.
Job postings could potentially include any of the following:
- Vocational and trade-related training at levels 1 and 2 where literacy and numeracy are embedded.
- Workplace Literacy (WPL) and numeracy education.
- Intensive literacy and numeracy (ILN).
- Adult literacy and numeracy education including professional development and related employment or contract work.
- Any other foundation learning focused training where literacy and numeracy are required or desired.
- Any management or coordination roles where the focus is on supporting tutors or trainers in any of the roles above.
Did I miss anything? Anyone interested if I set this up? Please comment and let me know. If I hear nothing, I’ll assume no interest.