If you need a hand getting cracking on your Assessment 3, which involves doing an analysis of the literacy and numeracy demands of your course, there are several resources online that might be useful:
- If you haven’t seen it already, all of our course content is now online in interactive modules as part of the Pathways Awarua NCALNE. There are instructions here on how to register if you haven’t already. It’s free. We also have a unique ALEC join code, so email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us for that if you want it.
- If you need a refresh on what’s required, I’ve got a short audio-only podcast of me talking through the assessment requirements here.
- I’ve also got a short post here on my blog on how to get started mapping literacy and numeracy demands.
- And then there are the video clips available here on our Youtube Channel related to mapping and assessment 3.
- If you’re working on this through the Pathways Awarua MOOC your employer will need to have paid your course fee in order to unlock the assessment module.
- And if you’re a paid up student and you’re not completing this through the Pathways Awarua MOOC, you can email us (email@example.com) for the latest version of the template for assessment Task 3.