How do you get started making Stained Glass…? Check out my friend, the talented and lovely Ophelia Maddsen, master glass-smith
Curious about my eBook on craft and craftsmanship? Then read this review by a reader.
Here’s what you’ll learn if you haven’t had a look yet:
– The five reasons why you should become a maker.
– How craft and craftsmanship allow you to connect your head and your hands.
– Why it’s not enough to understand something intellectually.
– How to choose to be a Maker rather than a beast of burden condemned to the drudgery of routine and the optimisation of efficiency.
– The not so secret recipe for getting started.
– What ancient poets have in common with modern Linux coders.
If you do leatherwork or other craftwork you need a sharp knife… and not just any sharp knife.
You need the sharpest knife you can get your sticky hands on.
You need to start using medical scalpels…
My ebook on Craftsmanship is on special for USD$10 until the weekend. After that the price goes up permanently. Don’t miss out.
Kia ora..! Nau mai, haremai…! That’s Hello and Welcome in Te Reo Māori the indigenous…
I have to work and probably so do you. But in trying to make a living, do you think we’ve lost touch with the idea of making things well? Is work just a means to an end? Have we lost touch with the idea of doing a job well for its own sake?