So you’ve made the switch to Zoom for online learning and meetings. But how can you use Zoom for LARGER groups so that it doesn’t suck? Find out here.
Have you been wondering how you can use Zoom for teaching during the lockdown? So have I. Here are some of the things that I’ve used that work.
What is the Way of the Apprenticeship? Read on to find out more about craft and craftsmanship and the workshop.
Sometimes it’s damn hard to find a good teacher. One reason for this is that information transfer is difficult when the kind of knowledge that needs to be passed on in a craft is informal and generally not written down.
The other day, I was talking about the fact that you often need to have…
Curious about my eBook on craft and craftsmanship? Then read this review by a reader.
Here’s what you’ll learn if you haven’t had a look yet:
– The five reasons why you should become a maker.
– How craft and craftsmanship allow you to connect your head and your hands.
– Why it’s not enough to understand something intellectually.
– How to choose to be a Maker rather than a beast of burden condemned to the drudgery of routine and the optimisation of efficiency.
– The not so secret recipe for getting started.
– What ancient poets have in common with modern Linux coders.
If you do leatherwork or other craftwork you need a sharp knife… and not just any sharp knife.
You need the sharpest knife you can get your sticky hands on.
You need to start using medical scalpels…
My ebook on Craftsmanship is on special for USD$10 until the weekend. After that the price goes up permanently. Don’t miss out.
Kia ora..! Nau mai, haremai…! That’s Hello and Welcome in Te Reo Māori the indigenous…