I’ve very pleased to say that I’ll be speaking about Craft and Craftsmanship at AIONCON in December.
I’ll be exploring how and why I like to make cool stuff. And how you can too. Here’s what I’ll be covering:
- The backstory of how and why I got interested in craft and craftsmanship.
- Why I started doing leatherwork.
- How doing a good job for its own sake provides a template for living.
- How making, building and creating are a path to mastery and self-mastery.
- The Way of the Craftsman.
My talk and a bunch of others will be available online. Stay tuned for more details including how to register.
How To Make Cool Stuff – 50 Minute Craftsmanship Masterclass & eBook
Embrace the Way of the Craftsman
Do you remember what it was like to hang out in your grandfather’s workshop? Do you want to know how to literally MAKE meaning in your life and the lives of others? Do you want to get in touch with the idea of doing a job well for its own sake?
Making, building and creating ARE thinking and you can learn to do it. You can learn a craft and even make the nice things that you want to have. Embrace the Way of the Craftsman and discover how today.
NEW – How To Make Cool Stuff now comes bundled with FREE 50 Minute Masterclass
- As well as this ebook and some other freebies, you’ll get my 50-minute masterclass – Exploring Craft and Craftsmanship
Read more here
CHECK OUT HOW TO MAKE COOL STUFF – LEARN NEW SKILLS, DO A GOOD JOB AND EMBRACE THE WAY OF THE CRAFTSMAN BY GRAEME SMITH
Click the link below to find out more about How to Make Cool Stuff – Learn new skills, do a good job and embrace the Way of the Craftsman
Learn how you can kickstart your leatherwork hobby with the right tools for cheap
Make your own cool stuff out of leather
If you’re reading this it’s might be because you imagine what it’s like to make your own cool stuff out of leather. Just think of it… wallets, bags, all kind of accessories… There’s so much cool stuff to make. Here’s what you’re thinking right now:
- What’s something creative I can do that won’t break the bank?
- Do I really want to get started with leatherwork?
- What tools do I need to buy?
- How do I avoid spending too much money before I know whether I’ll like it?
Pay what you want for this short guide and I’ll answer all your questions. Read more here and check out SMITH BROS on Instagram.
CHECK OUT SMITHBROS LEATHERWORK QUICKSTART TOOLS GUIDE BY GRAEME SMITH
Click the link below to find out more about Smith Bros Leatherwork Quickstart Tools Guide
Using Medical Scalpels for Craft and Leatherwork
Because an insanely sharp knife doesn’t have to break the bank
Everyone has their own idea about what to use for cutting leather and other materials. But we can all agree on one thing – a craftsman needs a good blade. Whether you’re starting out or not there is nothing worse than blunt tools.
- Are you tired of sharpening blades?
- Are you sick of snapping the tips off Exacto knives?
- Have you been wondering what to get to replace that rusty Stanley knife?
Pay what you want for this short guide to using medical scalpels for craft and leatherwork. Read more here
CHECK OUT USING MEDICAL SCALPELS FOR CRAFT & LEATHERWORK BY GRAEME SMITH
Click the link below to find out more about Using Medical Scalpels for Craft and Leatherwork
Follow Smith Bros on Instagram
Follow Smith Bros projects on Instagram
Follow Smith Bros projects step by step on Instagram. I make all kinds of stuff from short, fun Sunday afternoon projects to much longer more involved work.
You’ll be able to see the exact tools and techniques that I use to create cool stuff that I love to make and use.