Here’s another experiment… an NCALNE (Voc) qualification option for experienced and trained teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL).
This might apply to you (or someone you know) if you are in this kind of situation:
- You teach an ESOL course that is funded by the TEC. Examples might include SAC1 and 2 funded training, Intensive Literacy and Numeracy (ILN), or Workplace Literacy (WPL).
- A condition of funding is that tutors must have the NCALNE (Voc) qualification.
Our NCALNE (Voc) option for teachers in this context might work for you if you also meet these conditions
- You have existing TESOL experience and qualifications
- Your teaching practice includes your own TESOL-specific versions of the kinds of evidence that we’re looking for.
- You’re prepared to compile a portfolio of this evidence and complete a couple of stand-alone assessments so that we can ensure that you meet all of the qualification requirements.
Interested…? Hit me up in the comments. I’m going to need some people to trial the process and see if it’s viable.