ALEC provides coaching, face-to-face training, assessment and credentialling for the online version of the NCALNE course hosted by Pathways Awarua.
- If you are new to Pathways Awarua and you want to enrol in the NCALNE, you’ll need to move into our ALEC virtual classroom.
- If you are an existing user of Pathways Awarua and you want to enrol in the NCALNE you’ll also need to move into our ALEC virtual classroom. Sometimes tutors who are already using Pathways Awarua are unsure of how to get the assessment process started.
Here’s a short explanation of what to do.
If you have just registered or you are an existing Pathways Awarua user then you already have access to:
- All of the content modules for the NCALNE.
- The first two assessment modules.
You may have noticed that the other assessments (3 to 7) are locked. And you might have tried to share your enrolment details with us, but couldn’t.
The reason for this is because we need you to join our virtual classroom for the NCALNE.
You will need our special ALEC join code to do this. It doesn’t matter if you’re new, or if you’ve been in the system for a long time, you can move into our NCALNE class yourself.
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need this join code or you have questions.
Joining ALEC’s virtual classroom for the NCALNE will allow you to:
- Share your enrolment details with us.
- Start a process which will allow you to complete the assessment tasks and gain the qualification
- Unlock the rest of the assessment modules.
Here are the steps:
1. Log in as you usually do on the main landing page
2. Click the head icon on the top right corner
3. Click on your name or picture
4. Enter the join code for our NCALNE class
5. Check the box
6. Save to finish
7. Head back to the main NCALNE screen and click the ENROL module then Start
8. Fill out the enrolment form with your details
- Click the arrows on the right or left of the page to move forward or back.
- You’ll need to complete all the fields to move forward.
9. Complete the declaration, save your answers, and move to the next screen
10. Complete your employer’s details, save your answers, and move to the next screen
11. Complete the Self-assessment task
12. Share your enrolment details with ALEC and Graeme Smith.
13. Drag Graeme Smith to the Submit for Comment box
Please email email@example.com if you need more information.