Here’s a question that we get from time to time… Where are the NCALNE modules in Pathways Awarua?
You might already have an Educator login for Pathways Awarua. Or you might have just set one up (see here for instructions on how to create your login if you haven’t).
But, if you’re new to Pathways Awarua it might not be immediately obvious where the NCALNE course is located. Here’s how you find the course.
1. Go to PathwaysAwarua.com. The landing page should look something like this.
2. Enter your Pathways Awarua username or email and password at the top of the screen and press Login
3. Once you’re logged in you should see a new landing page like this. These modules on the right are not the NCALNE course. They are modules that teach you how to use Pathways Awarua.
4. If you don’t see this screen, check that the following are in the left-hand sidebar:
5. Click the hyperlink for NCALNE (Voc). This should take you here.
6. Now you have access to the NCALNE course including introduction, enrolment form, study modules and assessment templates.
7. Some things to remember:
- If you haven’t been able to see any of these screens it might be because you’re registered as a learner, and not as an educator.
- You can access all of the content, in other words, the NCALNE study modules 1 to 7 and the first two assessments for free.
- If you want to join the course as an official enrolled NCALNE candidate you’ll need to complete the online Enrol module. It’s just a form to fill out with your details. After you’ve completed the form, you’ll need to share it with us. From there we’ll be in touch to complete your enrolment application.
- Any questions? Email us here: email@example.com