Do you teach ESOL? Are You Supposed To Have The NCALNE (Voc)?
If you teach ESOL in a course funded by the TEC, you may need to complete the NCALNE (Voc) qualification.
The reason for this is the TEC conditions attached to the funding. These aren’t negotiable, but we now have a solution for TESOL teachers.
- Are you an experienced and qualified TESOL teacher?
- Do you need to complete the NCALNE (Voc)?
In partnership with Pathways Awarua, ALEC is now trialling an NCALNE (Voc) TESOL option.
This option combines professional development work and assessment on Pathways Awarua with a portfolio of ESOL-specific evidence.
Want to know more?
- Get in touch with ALEC by email for more details via email@example.com
- Questions and answers here.
- Connect to Pathways Awarua here.
- Register as an Educator here but check in with us for a join code first.