Well.. I have to say that I am both disappointed and relieved to not be in the governance group for the review of NZ educator qualifications that is about to kick off at the end of January.
Here’s the list of people in the governance group:
- Bronwyn Yates, Literacy Aotearoa Ltd
- Deborah Wansborough, Teachers Council
- Diana Ayling, Unitec
- Janet Hay, Tertiary Education Commission
- Liz Bowen-Clewley, Competency International Ltd
- Lloyd Olivecrona, The Skills Organisation
- Lyn Williams, Christchurch Polytechnic and Institute of Technology (co-lead)
- Mark Nichols, The Open Polytechnic
- Peter Coolbear, Ako Aotearoa (co-lead)
- Rod Bentham, Qualifications Services, NZQA (co-lead)
- Shelley Hoani, Te Wānanga o Aotearoa
- Wayne Dyer, Auckland English Academy
At this stage I’m hopeful that the the NCALNE qualifications will have advocates in the group and that things will proceed smoothly. I’ll post anything interesting here regarding new developments.
Happy new year…!
well done getting onto this… and only NZQA could have not two but three co-leads… Good Luck with the MIssion!!
Thanks Peter… I'll be watching the space closely. Cheers, G