Curious about my eBook on craft and craftsmanship? Then read this review by a reader.
Here’s what you’ll learn if you haven’t had a look yet:
– The five reasons why you should become a maker.
– How craft and craftsmanship allow you to connect your head and your hands.
– Why it’s not enough to understand something intellectually.
– How to choose to be a Maker rather than a beast of burden condemned to the drudgery of routine and the optimisation of efficiency.
– The not so secret recipe for getting started.
– What ancient poets have in common with modern Linux coders.
AIONCON 2020 is for you if you:
– Recognise your potential, but don’t know where to start
– Are looking for a road-map to a more fulfilling year
– Want strategies to create a healthier you
– Need to upgrade your earning potential
– Want to forge new, powerful connections
I’m very excited to announce that I’m speaking on Craftsmanship at the Aion Conference –…
If you do leatherwork or other craftwork you need a sharp knife… and not just any sharp knife.
You need the sharpest knife you can get your sticky hands on.
You need to start using medical scalpels…
My ebook on Craftsmanship is on special for USD$10 until the weekend. After that the price goes up permanently. Don’t miss out.
Proven Ways to Use Prior Knowledge, Increase Motivation and Develop Learner Agency to Pave the Road to Learning Success
Have you ever thought about how to improve your teaching? Have you ever wondered what it takes to create learner success in any teaching environment?
Well, you need three things. Make that four.
The first THIS IS GRAEME newsletter drops tomorrow. It’s where I’m going to be talking about all the cool stuff.