Here are some generic questions you can use or adapt for place value. You can download a word doc version of this here.
Go to the next question if you are not sure how to answer.
- A CD player costs $80. How many $10 notes do you need to pay for it?______________
- A TV costs $470. How many $10 notes do you need to pay for it? _______________
- A car costs $45 400. How many $100 notes do you need to pay for it? _______________
- Write any number that lies between 7.59 and 7.6 _______________
- What is 135% as a decimal? _______________
- 10³ = _______________
Don’t forget: There are fewer questions here because the other knowledge from Number Sequence and Number facts for step 1 is already in place. The first pair of questions here start at step 2.