I’ve posted our ALEC subtraction jigsaw puzzles here if you want to download and print, or if you want to tinker with them yourself you can also download the original word doc files as well.
Here’s the rest of them below… they’re all based around the standard 10 x 10 multiplication and division tables. You can get your learners to work them out alone or in pairs or groups.
One great thing about them is that there is only one way to solve them, but what happens is that as your learners get better they will most likely focus more on solving the problems and less on the shapes of what fits. But you’ve got the advantage of working with the shapes if you need the support.
- Just a note: These work best if you print on thick card A3 size
Green – Easy: 1, 2, 5, 10 x
- Maths Jigsaw 3 – x tables 1 2 5 10 PDF
- Maths Jigsaw 3 – x tables 1 2 5 10 DOCX
Purple – Squares
- Maths Jigsaw 4 – x tables squares PDF
- Maths Jigsaw 4 – x tables squares DOCX
Red – Harder ones
- Maths Jigsaw 5 – x tables hard PDF
- Maths Jigsaw 5 – x tables hard DOCX
Blue – 9 x
- Maths Jigsaw 6 – x tables 9s PDF
- Maths Jigsaw 6 – x tables 9s DOCX
If these are useful, or you turn them into something cool for your own training then give us a shout out in the comments.