Dice of Fortune is another never fail favourite… Enjoy!
- Dice of Fortune grid for each player like the one in the picture below
- 10 sided die or cards with 0-9 on them
- The aim is to create the biggest number.
- Roll the die and learners put the number in the top right-hand column; this is the ones column.
- Move to the next row which represents a two digit number. Roll the die. Learners choose whether to put the number in the ones or the tens column. Roll again – the number goes into the remaining space.
- Repeat for each row. When all the spaces are full, add up the number in the columns to see who has the biggest number.
- It is possible to play the game with decimal numbers by rotating the grid.
- In this scenario the object is to see who can get the smallest number.