Press release below from the MOE shows that improving adult LN remains a priority
The Tertiary Education Strategy 2014-19
5 March 2014
The Tertiary Education Strategy (TES) 2014-19 has been released by the Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment Minister Steven Joyce today.
The strategy focuses on ensuring an outward-facing and engaged tertiary education system, with strong links to industry, community and the global economy.
The first steps to achieving these shifts are outlined in the strategy’s six priorities:
- Delivering skills for industry
- Getting at-risk young people into a career
- Boosting achievement of Māori and Pasifika
- Improving adult literacy and numeracy
- Strengthening research-based institutions
- Growing international linkages
The Tertiary Education Strategy 2014-2019 is available on the Ministry of Education website.
All users are encouraged to subscribe to the TEC news feeds via RSS or subscribe to the TEC Twitter feed to stay up to date on all of the latest information.