My wife is having a baby and so I got her this cool gift…!
Need to get a baby gift, but stumped?
Here’s the problem: You and me are both pretty much stumped when it comes to buying a gift for someone who’s having a baby. Luckily, I’ve just found the ultimate one-size-fits-all solution.
And it ships internationally.
Actually, my wife is definitely NOT having a baby. We’re kinda done with all of that carry on… Our kids are aged 19, 16 and 10 so we might be just a bit over the hill for all that akshually.
When we were having babies there wasn’t anything like this around. So I figured she kinda deserved it. And I’m kind of a sucker for good design and especially stuff in wooden boxes.
To be honest, buying presents for friends having babies is not really one of my normal activities. Usually that’s something I leave to my wife.
However, it turns out I’ve found the perfect go-to present for whenever anyone gets preggers. It’s a beautiful piece of design. And practical too.
As someone who appreciates clean design and is often beavering away on my own creative projects I can appreciate a solid side hustle when I see one. The packaging on this is outstanding.
What’s even better is the gift box is filled with TREATS. All kinds of delicious treats…! So far we’ve eaten the gourmet chocolate biscuits.
What do you get?
Here’s a better shot at what you get inside. It’s mainly snacks, but there’s a nice baby toy and some tea in there as well.
If you’re curious about all of this, here’s a breakdown of all of the cool Kiwi stuff that’s inside:
An Organised Life
A mini lined notepad by premium stationary brand, An Organised Life. The perfect place to jot down notes, reminders or daily reflections.
Little Bird Unbakery
Banana bread walnuts from the favourite Little Bird Unbakery. These moreish walnuts are coated in a spiced banana and cacoa mix, creating that wonderful banana bread taste.
Fair + Square
A soap bar for baby from the popular Northland based soapery, Fair + Square. Made from coconut milk, camomile and calendula.
Premium, ethically sourced loose tea, packaged in a glass vial. Flavour: Berry Bomb, caffeine free. This one’s not for baby, of course.
Serious Food Co
Double chocolate chip cookies by the team at the Serious Food Co. These morsels are plant based, vegan, and so very tasty.
Again, not for baby. We ate these before I realised they were vegan… Didn’t taste weird at all.
A Wiggly Worm
Colourful, bendy and far too cute to leave out.
If you’re looking for an AMAZING gift box or present for a new Mama that doubles as a keepsake box you can’t go past this awesome package from Hello and Happy.
It’s environmentally friendly, affordable and beautifully made in New Zealand featuring some very cool local brands.
What else do you need to know? Here’s a few other things that are worth mentioning:
- There’s FREE SHIPPING throughout Aotearoa NZ, but Hello and Happy also ship internationally as well.
- They are committed to giving back to the community. With every box purchased, Hello and Happy will DONATE 10% of the profits to Kidscan which is a charity focused on breaking the child poverty cycle in New Zealand.
- Hello and Happy was started recently by a new Mama on maternity leave with a passion for supporting NZ brands and giving back to the community
- As well as getting the Keepsake Gift Box you can just buy the empty unfilled box as well.
- I’m not an affiliate, but I may or may not know the cool peeps who put this cool gift box together.
- And just to reinforce what I said earlier: my wife is NOT having a baby… that was just clickbait, but thanks for reading to the end.