FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE
Why, yes. Yes, there is a free audio summary of the 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene.
If you don’t know, 48 Laws of Power is Robert Greene’s classic book on manipulation and deception. Which seem more relevant than ever right now.
You can learn the fast way and you can listen to the summary right here. 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
This summary comes from the Ki Book Club of which I am both a user and an affiliate. If you join using my link I’ll make a couple of dollars.
Otherwise, if you’re interested but don’t have 20 minutes to listen right now, here are a few choice titbits with my own Coronavirus COVID-19 spin.
Law 2: Never rely too much on friends, learn to use enemies:
- What are your enemies saying about Covid-19?
- Can you compare this to what your friends are saying?
- What are the differences and why?
- Who are the scapegoats?
- Who is about to throw who under the bus?3
Law 4: Always say less than necessary
- Predictions don’t often age well as many are finding out right now
- The more you say about the Coronavirus the greater the risk that you’ll say something stupid
- Can you sit tight right now and listen more and talk less?
Law 6: Court attention at all costs
- Have a think about who is courting attention right now when it comes to the pandemic
- Whatever your strategy for getting through this, keep some of your cards to yourself
- Avoid scandal and ruin and at least the appearance of deceit
And my favourite in this context…
Law 26: Keep your hands clean
- This one goes without saying, but wash often with soap and dry your hands afterwards
- Or use hand sanitizer if you can find any
And get the free app for Ki Book Club’s elite summaries here: