If you live in the Lake Taupo district you might know someone who needs to improve their literacy, numeracy, or basic computer skills. Or you might want to improve these skills yourself. And you could win an iPad.
Our local Taupo community education programme provides free training that can help you improve your reading, maths, and computer skills.
- Free literacy and numeracy assessments using the latest online computer adaptive testing software.
- Free access to online training for literacy and numeracy skill development including Pathways Awarua
- Free access to the International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL) for our learners who qualify.
- Free one-to-one assistance with these programmes
- A fee-paying option for the ICDL if you don’t want or need the literacy and numeracy help.
And we’re running a couple of competitions. One is a draw this month to win a $100 dinner voucher at Plateau. Have a look here to see last month’s lucky winner.
The big prize though is an iPad. Anyone who can improve their literacy and numeracy assessments between now and September could be in the draw to win an iPad. There’s a couple of other conditions.
If you know anyone that could benefit, let us know… SMART Learning Cafe 07-377-6200