From time to time, I post job advertisement for people. I’m happy to do it. Just let me know. Also, don’t forget that you can do the NCALNE (Voc) and new NZCALNE (Voc) with us – email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
English Language Partners Auckland West, based in New Lynn, have part time work available from 6 – 8 pm to teach in the English for Employees course
The English For Employees (E4E) programme
The E4E programme is a programme designed to teach adult Non-English Speaking Background (NESB) learners, ESOL (English language and literacy) to help them increase their confidence, contribution and satisfaction in the workplace.
Hours / locations
To be eligible for the E4E programmes, learners need to be currently employed. This means that lessons take place in the evenings. E4E is a 45 hour programme.
Qualifications and experience required to teach the E4E programme
- A tertiary qualification in TESOL at level 5 or above (e.g. graduate certificate,
- Bachelor’s degree, post- grad diploma or degree such as CELTA, Cert TESOL, Cert TEAL, Dip SLT)
- A qualification such as the NCALNE (National Certificate in Adult Literacy and Numeracy EducatION).
- Experience in, or knowledge of, workplace literacy tuition is an advantage.
- Experience in teaching ESOL and/or adult literacy is also desirable
All teachers on the English for Employees programme will be required to complete a specialised training programme involving (paid) pre-service training of 1 day, a teacher project and a programme of ongoing Professional Development.
The job will suit a person who is self-motivated and who would enjoy the challenge of helping new New Zealanders to reach their full potential at work.
Please email your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com. We are not able to consider applications unless they have both a covering letter AND a CV.
Applications close on Friday 27 January 2017. The first class will start in February.
Applicants for this position must have the right to work in New Zealand- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.