Dear Smart People of America…
We’re much smaller than Canada, but we’re also far away from America. Some things to think about:
- We have the internet here too. This means that you can run your tech startup from the other side of the world.
- We would welcome your entrepreneurial thinking, your technology, and investments in our small, but growing economy, and burgeoning start-up environment.
- We’re not perfect, but we’re a great, small, safe, liberal, tolerant country to raise your kids.
- We don’t have poisonous snakes, bugs, or really anything dangerous growing or lurking in the beautiful native bush.
- We make excellent wine, brew fantastic coffee, and grow grass fed beef and excellent quality fruit and vegetables.
- If you’ve seen the Lord of the Rings, you already know what the scenery looks like… You can hike up a glacier in the morning, surf in the afternoon. We are a country of sportspeople and we love the great outdoors.
- We don’t have nuclear weapons.
- We don’t have handguns or assault rifles.
- We don’t have any enemies either.
- Did I mention we’re about as far away from America as you can get?