Dear Smart People of America…
We’re much smaller than Canada, but we’re also far away from America. Some things to think about:
- We have the internet here too. This means that you can run your tech startup from the other side of the world.
- We would welcome your entrepreneurial thinking, your technology, and investments in our small, but growing economy, and burgeoning start-up environment.
- We’re not perfect, but we’re a great, small, safe, liberal, tolerant country to raise your kids.
- We don’t have poisonous snakes, bugs, or really anything dangerous growing or lurking in the beautiful native bush.
- We make excellent wine, brew fantastic coffee, and grow grass fed beef and excellent quality fruit and vegetables.
- If you’ve seen the Lord of the Rings, you already know what the scenery looks like… You can hike up a glacier in the morning, surf in the afternoon. We are a country of sportspeople and we love the great outdoors.
- We don’t have nuclear weapons.
- We don’t have handguns or assault rifles.
- We don’t have any enemies either.
- Did I mention we’re about as far away from America as you can get?
Love it! You forgot to mention the All Blacks and our innovation in designing and building racing yachts.
ah yes… quite true as well… perhaps it won’t be so hard to come up with part 2: “Another 10 reasons y’all should move to Noo Zealand”
Rachel, you read my mind!
Thanks, Dee…! Might have to factor in some comment about earthquakes is the only thing…