I’ve updated the cover to my book on craftsmanship and tidied up a couple of typos.
Thank you for those who read the first version and offered feedback.
- If you want a copy, I’m selling the next 10 copies for 50% off.
- Or you can get if for free if you sign up to the Aion Conference VIP Package.
If you’re not sure what it’s about, here’s a quick outline of some of the content:
- The five reasons why you should become a maker.
- How craft and craftsmanship allow you to connect your head and your hands.
- Why it’s not enough to understand something intellectually.
- How to choose to be a Maker rather than a beast of burden condemned to the drudgery of routine and the optimisation of efficiency.
- The not so secret recipe for getting started.
- What ancient poets have in common with modern Linux coders.